Infotainment Online: Pending (after ME3.x upgrade)

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RichR

Post by RichR »

Got my car back yesterday after its upgrade to ME3.1 (might be 3.2, not sure). Everything is good, lots of nice fixes and new features (really glad they changed Travel Assist so it starts at the detected road speed rather than your current speed). However I have no traffic information and in the app and the shop, Infotainment Online shows as 'pending'

Has anyone else had this? Any suggestions before I call the dealership?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.

Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

RichR I'm still on ME3 so wait with baited breath to see how you report, thanks
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
RichR

Post by RichR »

My upgrade was from the original 2021 ME2.6 straight to ME3.2 it seems. :) I've seen on a couple of sources that both ME3.1 and ME3.2 report as software version 0561 on the Infotainment. But only ME3.2 reports the charging power.

I've emailed the dealership about Infotainment Online being pending, guessing it's just a step they perhaps missed when setting up the new services. I have emails saying the other two Connect services have been activated, and I can see lock, lights and windows status in the app etc.

IMG_1603.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

Last edited by RichR on Fri Jul 07, 2023 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Susans Dad

Post by Susans Dad »

Thanks RichR :)
Ordered 21 July 2021 - Enyaq iv 80 , Artic Silver, 21 Betria wheels, Light & view pack +, Infotainment pack +, Assisted drive pack +, Comfort seat pack +, Parking +, Climate pack +, Driving sport pack, Pan roof & now 125kW fast charge
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

@richr did you get updated from 2.x to 3.1/2?
At the dealers or OTA?
RichR

Post by RichR »

Dealers - you can't got from 2.x to 3.x OTA as it involves updating dozens of modules and takes a full day. There is also a reasonable chance of the process failing part way through and needing Skoda to connect to resolve it. As it was, mine took 4 days to get the upgrade done (I didn't mind as they gave me an Enyaq as a courtesy car). Also part of the recall involves replacing the 12V battery. OTA upgrades are only for minor version updates, at least on Skoda (VW/Audia/Cupra/Ford/Mahindra might be different for their MEB platform cars)
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

RichR wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:57 am But only ME3.2 reports the charging power.
I'm pretty sure my car was delivered with 3.1 - the vRS was shipping with 3.2 at the time but I don't think mine had that version.

And I have the power indicated:

PXL_20230707_195625007.MP~2.jpg

Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
RichR

Post by RichR »

It’s possible you have 3.2 - I haven’t been able to find a proper way to tell. 3.2 is definitely what they’re installing on upgrades now according to the workshop chap I spoke to as it’s what they’ve shipped with for several months.

I guess we need someone who definitely had 3.1 (ie updated before 3.2 came out).

Still don’t have Infotainment Online…
Stripy

Post by Stripy »

Heads up from here (well actually, still hanging)… got same issue with “pending” infotainment online.
I had my ME3.0 update back in late November - it has been working since, but not noticed exactly when traffic info stopped, but feel it was back in February or March.
Anyhoo, I think it’s a glitch on the lovely servers, VW have.

Wonder what it’ll take to get it back online.
I’m gonna pop in to the garage tomorrow and ask for a 3.2 upgrade - at least try it!
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Could this be the issue that others have reported?
Update to 3.0 and your subscription to Skoda access drops to one year instead of the 3 years on purchase? Hence you no longer have access to these facilities unless you subscribe again?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post