Telephone calls

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Bulder

Post by Bulder »

I’m not yet an Enyaq owner. Still considering 60 or 80. But I have a Q about incoming calls. In another Forum i read that the silver roller button on the right side of the steering wheel can be used to answer incoming calls just by pressing it (not Rolling). Can anyone confirm this? The manual says nothing about this. Would be a lot easier than reaching out to the screen. Many other cars have a button on the steering wheel. Our Citroën has it.

RichR

Post by RichR »

I tend to just ask Siri to answer the call :) Not sure about the undocumented right roller method, but I don't have any issue reaching to the screen - it's only about 20cm from the steering wheel to the icon.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
chillyboy123

Post by chillyboy123 »

Yes your correct.

Pressing the roller answers the phone.

Unlike previous VAG cars I have owned it doesn’t end the call, when you press it during a call.
Enyaq iV60 - Race Blue with 20” Vega Wheels,
Assisted Drive Package +, Convenience Package +,
Parking Package Basic, Drive Package Basic,
Climate Package Basic, 120 kW charging,
Light and View Package Basic,

Upgraded to ME 3.0
Bulder

Post by Bulder »

So ending a Call is either the screen or Laura, Siri, madam Google, or awaiting the caller to hang up?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post