Enyaq's sat nav and routing

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
HagChi

Post by HagChi »

Hi

If I choose a route and the car adds charging stops, but I don't want to use the suggestions. How do I remove the suggestions and replace it with the charging stations I want?

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

Not tried to do precisely this myself but once you have a route to a destination, search for the charging station you want. When that comes up you can add it as a stop on the route. It should then recalculate the route and omit the prior charging stop? This will only work though if the charger you want is in the navigation database. Tesla sites open to all vehicles for example are not.
Pretty sure you can also turn off the option to select charging stops on route anyway.

Something else that is useful is to set up a circular route if you know you will have to charge to get home again. Set a destination as a very near location such as a house just down the street. Calculate this route and then as above add the true destination(s) as stopovers. Then the car knows the total journey length and will suggest charge stop as appropriate during journey based on charge level at start.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post