Lights

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Vrsjones

Post by Vrsjones »

So I’m confused. I’m the Škoda shop on the car it has a couple of light packs for the interior. One of which I think I have where you can change the colours etc. the other says it will flash when you put child lock on and it will do something if you’re in sport mode. Has anyone seen what this is or a video of it? I’m not sure if it’s any different to what i have on mine. Also it says one month £0 what does this mean?
Skoda Enyaq IV Vrs with all the bits and bobs that come with the Vrs

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

You can change the colours of the lights in the strips inside my vrs by selecting different themes. All the extra app does is allows complete control over the colours used, a bit like I had on previous Karoq Edition spec. There may be some other effects as well. I couldn’t see any real benefit in purchasing this extra so haven’t bothered. Happy with the available themes.
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
RichR

Post by RichR »

To be honest, I've just set my ambient lights to a similar blue to the bodywork - and they've been like that for nearly two years :D
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Vrsjones wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:00 am Also it says one month £0 what does this mean?
If you enter the shop via Skoda Connect rather than the car, it shows a zero cost for a trial period and then a purchase price. Sorry but I can’t remember how much.
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

I have both packs - they are not really worth the money, £25 each for what you get but I was weak and succumbed.
The door inserts now flash when the door is open and I have more colours to choose from. The Sports mode 'breathing red' with acceleration is not really noticeable until its dark. What I do appreciate more with time is the difference with the adjustable dampers - but unfortunately that not a Skoda shop option.... ;-)
Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.
orrery

Post by orrery »

RichR wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:21 am To be honest, I've just set my ambient lights to a similar blue to the bodywork - and they've been like that for nearly two years :D

I'd have liked to do that, but I have a 6 year old granddaughter, so they are different every time I get in - mainly pink or purple. :(
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Decide

Post by Decide »

RichR wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:21 am To be honest, I've just set my ambient lights to a similar blue to the bodywork - and they've been like that for nearly two years :D
I get "New User Settings" every other time I start the car and the lights change back to green... V. annoying.
darkmuse

Post by darkmuse »

Decide wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:03 pm I get "New User Settings" every other time I start the car and the lights change back to green... V. annoying.
I had that for weeks. The kids complained every time it went back to green. It seems to have stopped now

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post