Some questions before I buy

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Wolfytom

Post by Wolfytom »

Hi all
I'm about to order my IV but would appreciate some help.
1. Is the 80 arriving sooner than the 60 as suggested by my dealer? 7 months/80 12 months/60
2. I'm confused by the lists of add ons in your bio's. Here's an example;
Climate Plus
Drive Sport Basic
Assisted Drive Basic
Family Basic
Zappi charger & Solar

When I use the build your car option, I can see about 3, Clever, Transport and 1 other that costs about £4 5k! What am I doing wrong?

3. What's the cheapest option to get a powered tailgate?

Tia
Andy

snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

I don't have a crystal ball to tell you about the future, but in the past the wait times have very much been, from quickest to very much longest:
80 Sportline
80x

Not sure if that's changed at all recently?

2. We used to have lots of small packages and could tailor our choices to our personal preferences/budgets. And some were optional on 60 but standard on 80, likewise 80 to 80 Sportline.

Then they scrapped all that and rolled them all into Clever, Transport etc - which makes configuring easier but you are more likely to have to spend more to get that one feature or compromise more.

The Zappi/Solar etc is just for interest - if you have off street parking you will want to install a home charger - Zappi is one of those. And if you have solar, especially with a Zappi, you can charge your car on sunlight!

3. Don't know - I haven't looked through the current options lists!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Wolfytom wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:42 pm 3. What's the cheapest option to get a powered tailgate?
Looks like you need the Plus package on the 60 or the 80, or it is included in the 80 Sportline Plus.

It depends on what else you are looking for as to which of those is cheapest...
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

Regarding options. Just ask dealer you want powered tailgate and they will select the correct pack for you.

I didn’t get the tailgate option on my car. Regretting it right now. Cos the Enyaq boot door isn’t great to close manually. It is got a bit of a design flaw whereby it opens too high for a comfortable manual pull down and doesn’t have a convenient handle to pull the boot door down either. The little rubber thing is feeble and usually you need to push the door close which means very dirt hands as the back of the car gets filthy easily.

I have never needed to have powered tailgate and always thought it was a gimmick until this car.
zice

Post by zice »

wait anyway as much as you can to make sure you get MY24 with ME40 hardware & software and new AP550 motor (production from October/Q4 '23)
Wolfytom

Post by Wolfytom »

Thanks everyone.
I bought one today and pick it up on the 7th.
It was in the showroom and unregistered.
It has a climate pack fitted which I have paid for.
It was arctic silver the colour we wanted.
This way I avoid the waiting times!
I shills add we bought it through Motability.
Thanks again.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Excellent news! But does it have the powered tailgate?
Wolfytom

Post by Wolfytom »

No! Anything in stock with a powered tailgate came with just about every other optional extra adding about £7k to £10k on the price!
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Oh well. I hope you really enjoy it!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post