Powerpass - Osprey?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
lor

Post by lor »

Have Osprey chargers been dropped from Powerpass? Can't seem to see any in the app any longer, e.g. the ones in Worcester and Banbury which I've used in the past are no longer listed. Have reset filters on the app.
80 | Loft | Energy Blue | Heat Pump | Assisted Drive Pack
Status: Arrived and love it | Ordered: 27th January 2022 | Build Complete: 18th January 2023 | Delivered: 15th March 2023 | Original estimate delta: +4.5 months

Powerstar

Post by Powerstar »

I still see the ones at Lockheed Close on the app
lor

Post by lor »

Turned ALL the filters on, and then off again, and now showing up OK. Weird, pressing reset filters should have had same effect but guess there's some sort of bug at work.

Never mind, if I can still charge in Banbury I'm happy!
Status: Arrived and love it | Ordered: 27th January 2022 | Build Complete: 18th January 2023 | Delivered: 15th March 2023 | Original estimate delta: +4.5 months
Choppsie

Post by Choppsie »

I have used the same Osprey charger in Wolverhampton for the last few weeks - until today

I tried to find it on the App, no joy. I still drove there and when i tried to use the RFID and App, no Osprey

I didn't think to switch all filters on then off again. Will try that next time.

Thankfully, the Electroverse (Octopus) App did work and I got my charge sorted
lor

Post by lor »

Choppsie wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:12 pm I have used the same Osprey charger in Wolverhampton for the last few weeks - until today

I tried to find it on the App, no joy. I still drove there and when i tried to use the RFID and App, no Osprey

I didn't think to switch all filters on then off again. Will try that next time.

Is that the Eagle Street one? It's showing on my app now, so sounds like you may well have the same issue as I had!
Choppsie

Post by Choppsie »

lor wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:46 pm
Choppsie wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:12 pm I have used the same Osprey charger in Wolverhampton for the last few weeks - until today

Is that the Eagle Street one? It's showing on my app now, so sounds like you may well have the same issue as I had!
Yes, that's the one. I just tried the App and it ain't showing but tried the web based Power Pass map and bingo there it is. However, if the App can't see it I can't use the App to charge my car there as the RFID card has never worked there
Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

lor wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 1:54 pm Have Osprey chargers been dropped from Powerpass? Can't seem to see any in the app any longer, e.g. the ones in Worcester and Banbury which I've used in the past are no longer listed. Have reset filters on the app.
I am used the Tesla chargers at Banbury on way back to Leeds from picking up my car in Southampton. I thought the Osprey ones at the same site were more expensive at the time?
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display
Choppsie

Post by Choppsie »

Okay,

Now it's personal. I upgraded my PowerPass App in case that is why the osprey charge point on Spring Road, Wolverhampton has disappeared, but still no Charging Point

More frustrating, searching the online PowerPass map does show the charging point, which no use if I can get the App to work (The RFID card has never worked there)

Am I doing something wrong?

Screenshot_20230524_155701_Powerpass.jpg

PowerPass Spring Road Wolverhampton.jpg

Choppsie

Post by Choppsie »

Also,

Does anyone have the right contact number for PowerPass should you be faced with not being able to use the App or RFID card to charge at a Charging Point?

The number on the back of the card may not be a UK number
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

It's an international 0800 number. Nominally free to call, but I phoned from my landline to be sure as it's not clear from mobiles if it's free or not.

This is what they have in their customer support emails:

00800 - 80247247*
*Free phone number. Calls from mobile networks may be subject to charges depending on the provider. If your telephone provider does not support this number, please call +420 32 77 100 80. The costs depend on the respective tariff of your provider. Roaming charges may apply when calling from abroad.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post