Large Clock and Infotainment Screen

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
SMcCar

Post by SMcCar »

A very simple request. Is there a way to display a large clock (like the Skoda Home Screen) when Infotainment is on, the radio is playing, and the car is driving? This could be as an app in Apple CarPlay etc. I haven’t found a way yet, but it would seem useful to have a nice big clock. Thanks for any thoughts.

RichR

Post by RichR »

Go to settings and select ‘screen’. Then turn on ‘show clock when infotainment is off’. Then turn off the infotainment.

Not ideal if you want the radio on, but it’s one method.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
SMcCar

Post by SMcCar »

Thanks Rich R for your answer. The challenge really is to get any large clock visible and still use all the Infotainment functions. I suspect it will eventually be sorted out through a CarPlay (etc) app. Many thanks. I will let you know if I find anything.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yes, I suspect a CarPlay compliant app will possibly be the way to go. You can obviously configure the infotainment screen to be blank, but you’d be stuck with just the little clock in the corner.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

I thought of this thread today when my infotainment screen decided to stay on the clock, even after we started driving! It stayed like this to I pressed the home button. Obviously not a solution to the OP request, but nearly :lol:

PXL_20230528_081351352~2.jpg

I don't know if it is generally playing up today - the first journey this morning I pressed OK to acknowledge the user profile, then for some reason it went straight to loading the shop, without any further interaction :?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post