New MySkoda app

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Pict

Post by Pict »

The Skoda Connect web site has had an overhaul as well. Much more detailed information even allowing the view of service history

https://www.skoda-connect.com
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household

Walter Eagle

Post by Walter Eagle »

And ... even I have to admit, the mapping and route planning appears to be a b-i-i-g improvement. Haven't used it in anger yet, but layout and display are very much better.
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

i have tried the mapping. it doesnt work 100% of the time. if the charger is in a private location like the one I use often in a leiure centre car park, it wont map to it cos there is no public road to the charger...
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

ricky10 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:53 am i have tried the mapping. it doesnt work 100% of the time. if the charger is in a private location like the one I use often in a leiure centre car park, it wont map to it cos there is no public road to the charger...
I had a similar problem last night with a charger in a council car park
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
RichR

Post by RichR »

It's nice to have the option for as many sources of information as possible, but I guess the comment section bit on charger locations shown on things like ABRP, ZapMap, PlugShare etc can help give you that extra bit about whether you can actually get to or use the charger without any special requirements (like all those hotel ones you have to ask in reception before you use it).

Having said that, so far I've not really had any issues finding chargers when I need them - but I'm more likely to know before I even set off where I might be stopping to charge rather than having to find one when I'm out and about (only time that happened is when my first and second choices were both out of service).
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

The best feature on the new app - now you can see the location of the car where it’s parked.

I think that’s like a key feature set. I used to keep an air tag in the car. Being new and so on.

Would be event better if you can track its location back over time.
leelazer203

Post by leelazer203 »

I had that feature on the old app. Maybe it just wasnt working for some people on the old app.
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

I'm not sure I've seen anything new on the app.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

Just noticed that not only does the new app now have the right paint colour, the right wheels, the Sportline bits, shows the cable when it's connected, but it also has the tow hitch showing!

Screenshot_20230507-201711.png

Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

And the cable turns green when charging 😀
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post