PowerPass map from the Shop....

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

C2atb wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:14 pm Does it show live information on whether charger is available or in use like on the phone app ?
Although the non-PowerPass chargers I looked at didn't seem to, when zapmap did. Didn't investigate thoroughly though.
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

comment23

Post by comment23 »

Finally got it working this morning, and all it needed was a little patience. It turns out the ‘please wait’ message must have been waiting for authorisation or some such (order was already showing accepted and processed in the shop). This morning there was the option to install, which I did, and that took only a minute or so.

Handy little app but I’d like to see it integrated with the main navigation system.
Electric since December 2022
videojedi

Post by videojedi »

How much patience does one need? Mines been on ‘Please wait….’ for over a week. Doesn’t bode well for OTA? I’m on wifi and I know it’s working because I can listen to internet radio stations.
Enyaq iv80 Sportline Arctic Silver 125kW Charging (Upgrade), Assisted Drive Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Parking Plus, Sunroof. ME3(update)
Electroverse app code: https://electroverse.octopus.energy/network/sign-up?referralCode=coral-squid-130
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

I gave up , maybe the new mini software update will help . Not yet checked
comment23

Post by comment23 »

videojedi wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:08 am How much patience does one need? Mines been on ‘Please wait….’ for over a week. Doesn’t bode well for OTA? I’m on wifi and I know it’s working because I can listen to internet radio stations.
I did a few hard reboots during my period of enforced patience (hold down the infotainment power button for about 10-12 seconds). That might, or might not, help you too.
Electric since December 2022
stevepurdy

Post by stevepurdy »

i have installed the app but cannot get it to work, as per previous post It states it need GPS connection but although I have disabled and re enabled the button it just does nothing. On original install it did seem to be working but now it does not even load the initial map.

Not sure why I got excited about Skoda software
kastelicb

Post by kastelicb »

Hi all. Wanted to ask you if anybody knows how to change the map orientation in Powerpass Map. Mine is always the same, when I drive I have just one orientation of the map. In google you can change how it orients - is it towards North, or in the direction of the driving. But here it seems nothing is possible. anybody else has this issue?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post