PowerPass map from the Shop....

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
RallimG

Post by RallimG »

Anyone else installed this? I downloaded it today (it came up on my Facebook feed) - it started after download as a separate map, but now seems to have integrated in to the main navigation map giving details of charger status (or did already do this? I have not really done much public charging?)....

IMG_2359.jpg

Enyaq iV Sportline, Energy Blue, 125kW Charging, Family Pack, Climate+, Conv. +, Drive+, Infotainment+ & Assisted Drive +.
Ordered Jun 2021 - delivered Jan 2023.

ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Charger status has been available for a while now. My car came with 3.1 and I think I've always had it. Not sure about the ratings and reviews though as I haven't had to use a public charger and haven't looked into it too deeply. I do get the green circle for available and the red circle for not available on the main map screen though. I can then select it on the map for more detailed information about the number of charging points.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

I saw it on my Twitter feed, set it to install (remembering the issues someone else on here had with not being able to proceed until you scroll up to discover the rest of the address details it's getting upset about!), then like the OP couldn't work out if the charging status on the standard map had always been there or not!

However, my conclusion was that the app isn't installed yet.

This is because:
  • the pictures in the shop look different to the standard map in terms of the buttons to the side
  • the charger information in the map doesn't have any rating or comment function that is a key feature they boast of
  • if I return to the shop, the item has a continuous "please wait" (or similar, can't recall) notice
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi
comment23

Post by comment23 »

Thanks for sharing this. I’ve ordered it through the iOS app and the order status is ‘pending’. I’ll check it out in the morning.
Electric since December 2022
rpjwhite

Post by rpjwhite »

Installed it the other day but when I go to use it it says location service not on (or similar) but then won’t let you go into setting to fix it

Any suggestions?
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

comment23 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:47 pm Thanks for sharing this. I’ve ordered it through the iOS app and the order status is ‘pending’. I’ll check it out in the morning.
Slightly off topic, but, can you see the "shop" in the iOS "MySkoda" app? I don't think you can in the Android app?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Pict

Post by Pict »

snalbansed wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:18 am Slightly off topic, but, can you see the "shop" in the iOS "MySkoda" app? I don't think you can in the Android app?
The shop is located under the More > Service Overview tab in the Android app

Screenshot_20230419_062430_Mykoda.jpg

60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

So it is!

Thank you!
comment23

Post by comment23 »

So, order was completed overnight and now if I go into the store on in the car infotainment system it shows the PowerPass Map and a ‘please wait’ button. Looks like it’s installing. It’s been like this for about 10 mins and seems to be a slow process. I’ll check in on it again at lunchtime.

CBD074B5-DF3B-4786-9FF1-19A6CBE2113B.jpeg

Electric since December 2022
leelazer203

Post by leelazer203 »

I installed it this morning. Took less than a minute to download and install. I have had time to play with it yet though.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post