Where can I find driving data in the App?

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Sprout

Post by Sprout »

I've just taken delivery of my new Enyaq (Finally!) yesterday and have spent several hours trying to work out how I can see driving / trip data on the app. I can see it in the car but it's nowhere to be seen in the app.
Hoping someone can help (or even tell me that you can't see it and save me tearing my hair out!)

Many thanks

RichR

Post by RichR »

I don't think it's available in the app. At least not with version ME2 software that most of us have. All we get is battery/charging and climate control.

Maybe someone with ME3 can confirm if any of the extra features include trip data?
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Sprout

Post by Sprout »

Well that explains it - thanks for the quick reply.
I have to say though, that I'm quite suprised this sort of data is not available as I could get it on my old e golf (even if it was a bit clunky!)
Thanks again
Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Currently on ME3 software and no extended driving data on the app from my end, only the mileage shown under ‘Inspect’ tab, even that displays the wrong mileage.
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post