Ships/vehicle carrier

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
AndyJ84

Post by AndyJ84 »

My enyaq is currently in port released for shipping to Grimsby. I read previously that Skoda use ships with Highway in the name but is it possible there are others? There is a ship in embden now called CITY OF STPETERSBURG on its way to Grimsby. Could this have any Skoda vehicles on ?
Loft60 Race blue. Family pack plus climate pack plus parking pack. Anthracite 19 regulus alloys.
Ordered 17th August 2021.-build date week 12 car with dealer hopefully delivered in 48 hours🤞

Skeniv

Post by Skeniv »

Info on this Thread:

viewtopic.php?t=254&start=1450
Enyaq iV60 Loft, Brilliant Silver, 19” Regulus Anthracite. Plus Package. MY22 (Ordered 07/21 - Delivered 06/22).
TaxiDee

Post by TaxiDee »

Hi there , just seen your post here. Not sure if it's any help but yes you are correct . They use a ship named Schelde Highway and also Schelde Highlander. I know this because I was driven so insane waiting for delivery from Emden to Dublin that I went down a rabbit hole of ship tracking. If you just Google the ships name it'll give lots of info as to time and date 8f
arrival . Best of luck , I ordered my IV 80 in late August early September and finally got it in April, glad to say it was the worth the wait.
Dorsetandy

Post by Dorsetandy »

The City of Stpetersburg is due to dock in Grimsby this evening at 23:40 - the Port of Emden is the main port for VAG cars to the UK, so there is a good chance Skoda’s are on board. The vessel is a car carrier. My recollection is that cars for the North are shipped from Emden to Grimsby and cars like mine for the South were shipped to Sheerness. The UK arrival port can easily change so the only reliable information will come from Skoda or your dealer. Good luck!
IV60 Quartz Grey, suite, panoramic sunroof, parking basic, climate plus pack, comfort seat basic, drive sport, chrome pack, transport pack, assisted drive plus and 20” Vega wheels. ME3 upgrade.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post