Full 283 printed manual

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Voytek

Post by Voytek »

Hi everyone. New to forum. Does anybody know where I can get the full printed version of the manual. I have seen it on the net in pdf format but want the paper version. I find fiddling about from the “thin” manual to digital extremely fiddly, cumbersome and frustrating.

I have been in touch with Skoda and they tell me it is not available which to me just does not add up.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

IanJ

Post by IanJ »

Voytek wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:01 pm Hi everyone. New to forum. Does anybody know where I can get the full printed version of the manual. I have seen it on the net in pdf format but want the paper version. I find fiddling about from the “thin” manual to digital extremely fiddly, cumbersome and frustrating.

I have been in touch with Skoda and they tell me it is not available which to me just does not add up.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Here’s a link to the pdf which is downloadable and you should be able to print from it. Hope you have plenty of paper! viewtopic.php?p=497#p497
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
RichR

Post by RichR »

I don’t think the full manual has ever been available in paper form (at least not in English), except possibly on the very first orders before main production started.

The PDF is fairly convenient as you can search it, and read it on a phone. You could print it yourself but it might be better finding a print shop who can print and bind it in its native paper size.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

I received this paper manual with my car which looks pretty comprehensive but is hardly a glossy manual of old times.

FA6707CC-250A-4F5D-B781-3D68626519DC.jpeg

4F4A3149-2A5C-4122-BC27-6D31F9C202D9.jpeg

Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
RichR

Post by RichR »

Interesting - so maybe new models now get a full manual. Just those of us with 2021 models with the short version :)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
John Arnold

Post by John Arnold »

Sorry members but new to the forum and still waiting for my delivery.
Tried to down load the full manual in pdf is mentioned. However it asked for a VIN code which of course I don't have. Does this mean I have to wait for the car to arrive?
Just wanted something to read while I wait. 6 months since ordering with no idea on delivery. Nothing unusual I guess.
RichR

Post by RichR »

You should be able to find the 2020/21 version with a Google search on various other sites. It seems you can't get it from Skoda without a VIN. It's possible that the 2022 one is available at non-Skoda sites too now, if it's any different (I haven't looked as I have a 2021 model).
IanJ

Post by IanJ »

John Arnold wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:21 pm Sorry members but new to the forum and still waiting for my delivery.
Tried to down load the full manual in pdf is mentioned. However it asked for a VIN code which of course I don't have. Does this mean I have to wait for the car to arrive?
Just wanted something to read while I wait. 6 months since ordering with no idea on delivery. Nothing unusual I guess.
There is a link to the owners manual which was posted, many moons ago, on this forum by Admin. It's not accessed via the Skoda site, so doesn't require the VIN number.

I've just tried this link and it works for me download/file.php?id=458
iV 80 Suite, Arctic Silver plus various packages. ME 3.1
Ordered late Oct 21 for delivery June 2022. Scheduled production now Week 29 (was previously late September). In transit 25 July 22. Delivered as ordered 17 August 22.
winebore

Post by winebore »

And if you do want it printed then I've used print-my-pdf.com for a couple of things. No connection apart from happy punter.
iV60 Loft, Arctic
Comfort Seat Package Plus, Climate Package Plus
Transport Package, Light and View Package Basic
Assisted Drive Package Basic, Parking Package Basic
Family Package Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar
Amsburian

Post by Amsburian »

I was given a copy of the First Read book when I collected my new Enyaq. It has been quite useful, but often very frustrating. The worst thing is that it has no Index. If the word your looking for doesn't appear in the Table of Contents - and they often don't - then you have to trawl through 238 pages to find what your looking for. It would cost Skoda a pittance to get an Index compiled and places as a pdf on its website for Enya owners to download. There are four pages of 'Symbols and Meanings' but there are many other symbols in the text which are not included in this list. Worst still, many of these symbols are printed so small that it's very hard to know what they symbolise. The two sections on Radio and Media don't have any text or diagrams, just a heading. Didn't Skoda employ a proof reader? Some items are referred to with more than one name e.g the Driving Information System is also referred to as the Digital Cockpit. Some items are given the wrong name which can be confusing e.g. the metal cover over the engine is called the 'front flap'. Sadly, most of the above are repeated in the online version and infotainment versions of the user manual, which are a case of 'too much style, not enough substance'. I'd apply the same criticism for the various videos, which provide such meagre information about their subjects.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post