Took car through safari park !

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
C2atb

Post by C2atb »

Took the enyaq through Knowsley safari park including the dreaded baboon section . I pulled the number plates off and window deflectors In preparation. We drove in strangely none of them took much notice. The car in front a zafira had two on the roof and one snapping off the rear wiper and door mirrors. Kids wasn’t happy but eventually one jumped on tried the wipers obviously didn’t like them (just like me ) then another jumped on and proceeded to pick at the windscreen side trim and got his mate to do the same . Pulled them half way out then jumped off . No others even bothered the whole way round . Seemed a bit strange. After we got out just clipped them back in and plates on and good to go whilst others was trying to repair numerous broken parts ! So thumbs up for skoda from me

NickyP

Post by NickyP »

Brave man, something I'd never do.
MY22 Enyaq 60 nav suite, Race blue, 21" Betria wheels, 100kW charging, Comfort seat pack basic, Climate pack basic, Chrome pack, Driving sport package basic, Assisted drive pack basic, Parking pack basic, Panoramic roof.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post