3.0 update as anyone had it yet

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
rgbgr

Post by rgbgr »

I know it doesn't help those who are waiting for dealers to do their update, but my new Enyaq that I picked up last week came with ME3 pre-installed. It works OK, but it's not perfect so don't set your hopes too high!

DJR

Post by DJR »

james_scott22 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:57 pm
DJR wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:38 pm
DJR wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:09 pm

In my case it just stopped working quite suddenly. Have tried all the resets I can find and deleted and re-installed the app on my phone just in case. I will have a look at "soft reset for infotainment system"! Is that the same as a "System Reset"? I can't find anything else...
Yeah, where you long hold the on/off button on the stereo until the screen goes black...
Thank you for the tip. Not sure it has worked yet because it is so cool outside today - ironically! I have at least tried it before I take the car in tomorrow.
Enyaq 60 Lounge Brilliant Silver - heat pump - basic packages - since December 21
RichR

Post by RichR »

If anyone wants a reminder of the main updates in this release, this is from the post I made when Skoda announced ME3 quite a while ago. Obviously there are some features that rely on the side ultrasonic sensors that older cars don't have, so we won't get self parking or urban assistance for example (possibly not the Travel Assist automatic overtake).

80 DC charging to increase to 135kW maximum
80X gains a 'traction' drive mode which increases anti-slip control and better distribution of power
Daytime coming home/leaving home lighting
Long term consumption can now be reset manually (rather than the automatic 100km)
Battery care mode can be enabled to limit charge speed and level etc to extend battery life

Navigation widget now shows estimated battery level at destination and arrival time at stopovers and destination
Apps can be pinned to infotainment
Media player now gets a tab in the radio
Charging screen gains several new buttons and information displays
Temperature setting no longer blanks the screen
Infotainment keyboard allows long presses for special characters
Popups will be more transparent to allow reading of information behind.

Battery percentage now shown next to graphic on the instrument panel (and HUD)
Drive mode now shown on instrument panel

Travel assist gains better handling of narrow lanes and automated overtaking on motorways (it shows if it is safe to overtake, then a tap on the indicator stalk will cause the car to steer and accelerate then pull back in)
Travel assist button gains more features
Travel assist gains urban assistance - online communication to add additional information about traffic islands and roadworks etc to supplement the map and cameras.

Sunroof shade can now be opened/closed along with the roof
On comfort seat plus, the driver's seat can be configured to move fully back when exiting the vehicle to give more room.

HUD now shows battery percentage and distance notifications in the 3D area
HUD shows roundabout information (rather then just the junction arrow)
HUD shows additional distance to junction information

Reversing camera lighting has been increased.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
ChangoMutney

Post by ChangoMutney »

Mine came with version 3, but the app says max charging speed is 125kw. Wonder if this will change to 135kw at some point.
Ordered iv80 09-12-21 MY22 - Delivered 11-08-22
Moon White, Loft, 19", Seat Basic, Heat pump, Tow bar, Climate +, Convenience +, Transport, Light and View Basic, Drive Sport +, Assisted Drive +, Park +, Infotainment +, Sunroof, SW3.1 Zappi
RichR

Post by RichR »

I think that's just a bug in the app, I'm sure they'll sort it at some point.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I’m in no hurry for it - especially as I don’t have a sunroof, HUD or Travel Assist! Not really anything of that much interest in there for me (I’m fine with my reverse camera brightness levels).
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

I think for me, the battery percentage displays, battery estimates on navigation (and some other nav improvements), and general HUD/UI tweaks will be most noticeable. Yes, faster charging and potentially improved battery management will be there and good to have but I doubt I'll notice them.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Those with the update does it fix charge scheduling ??
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Bother7

Post by Bother7 »

BioHzrd wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:31 pm Those with the update does it fix charge scheduling ??
This would be very useful!!!
EdH

Post by EdH »

Hi,
All sounds (a bit) promising!
Does anyone know if my charge rate on my sept 21 60 will increase.
Currently boggy basic 50kw I think. Certainly never had more than that on a far quicker charger.
Cheers!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post