Powerpass - change payment details

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Bother7

Post by Bother7 »

Anyone know how to change the payment details for your Powerpass account.

Can't find a way to do it either online or via the app (Android).

I can see my current credit card in the account section of the app, but can't see any way to change or add a new one.

I've emailed them as only print numbers seen to be Czech numbers

RichR

Post by RichR »

Email Elli - they're the company that run the scheme for VW/Skoda/Audi etc. There's a contact address on the website.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Bother7

Post by Bother7 »

Thanks Rich. Have emailed the address on my last invoice (skoda-auto.support@elli.eco).

Send odd I can't change it in the app given that was where I entered the original details 🤔
RichR

Post by RichR »

Yeah, it does really. You'd have thought that people do change credit/debit cards occasionally so there should be provision for updating the details.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
Pict

Post by Pict »

I have the option to edit my card details in my account

Add card and delete old ones

Screenshot_20220401-122418_Powerpass.jpg

60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Mrs PIct has MG ZS EV, so a fully electric household
Pict

Post by Pict »

Sorry, should have added that I also use the Android app
60 Lounge, Quartz Grey, 100 kW charging, Tow bar, Sunroof, Comfort Basic, Family Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Basic, Drive Sport Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Parking Basic

Bother7

Post by Bother7 »

I have the option to edit my card details in my account

Add card and delete old ones
Have you tried to actually do a change? I have that screen but when I click the edit symbol it just shows me the card I already have with no way to actually change it
Last edited by Bother7 on Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pict

Post by Pict »

When I tap on the pencil symbol beside my current card it takes me to the add new card page

Screenshot_20220401-175550_Powerpass.jpg

There I can add a new card. I cannot do anything with my current card but as you have to have a payment card registered then when a new card is added you may be able to delete the original.

Sorry I do not want to add a new card to experiment as it may take a validation/authorisation payment

Pict

Post by Pict »

Bother7 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:55 pm Have you tried to actually do a change? I have that screen but when I click the edit symbol it just shows me the car I already have with no way to actually change it
I realise on reading this a 2nd time that you meant CARD not car details screen so it looks like we are talking about the same screen.

As I suggested, maybe you cannot remove the original payment method without adding an alternative first.

Sorry I can't help further but have always had excellent service from the staff at skoda.auto-support@elli.eco which I think you have tried

Bother7

Post by Bother7 »

Thanks for that Pict. Appreciate the time.

I got that screen when I tried the iOS app on a different device and have managed to do a card change.

Just didn’t get it on my android app, however now I’ve added a 2nd card I am able to change between them on Android and also delete one, but still no ability to add a new one. Very odd…

Thanks again for your comparisons

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post