New Enyaq owner saying hello

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
plasticman

Post by plasticman »

Hi everyone,
I'm Mike and I took delivery of my Enyaq 80 Eco Suite last Thursday. As you will no doubt all be aware, it's a very different experience, being my first EV. So far I'm pleased to report that I'm very impressed with all aspects of the car but I'm also very aware that I'm going to have some struggles with all the information available in the infotainment system.
I'll shortly be posting a few general questions on here where I'm hoping someone will be able to help me through things so please be gentle with me. As I was once told...the only stupid question is one that doesn't get asked.
Thanks for now.
Mike
Enyaq 80. Eco suite, arctic ice, panoramic sunroof, 125kw charge, climate plus.

metalmadhammer

Post by metalmadhammer »

welcome.gif

Mike
Enyaq 80 Suite, Race Blue, Panoramic Sunroof, 20" Vega Alloys and a silly overpriced rubber mat for the boot.
Thomas419924

Post by Thomas419924 »

:D Welcome to the Forum
:D IV80 race blue , Suite interior, heat pump , 125Kw fast charging, Climate plus pack .ordered Oct 16th 2021.
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Welcome - and I think you’ll find this forum to be a friendly enough place, so ask away !!! 👍. I haven’t seen anyone ridicule anyone else for anything here. We’re all new and all learning, regarding this brave new world !!
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
orrery

Post by orrery »

Hi Mike, and welcome.
Did you order a factory build or one from stock?
If a factory build, what was the lead time from order?
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
plasticman

Post by plasticman »

Hi orrery,
I ordered a factory build with a few selected options. Placed order on 23rd June and took delivery on 21st October. To be fair, the dealer did warn me it would be October when I placed the order. They also rang me 3 weeks before to inform me that the car was built and in transit from the factory.
Overall very pleased.
Mike
Enyaq 80. Eco suite, arctic ice, panoramic sunroof, 125kw charge, climate plus.
Wotters

Post by Wotters »

I read somewhere that the indicator sound is played through the audio system. If this is true, then another Enyaq user wanted to know if the indicator sound could be turned down. I wondered if you used the volume control on the steering wheel WHILST THE INDICATORS ARE WORKING, if it adjusts and saves the preferred volume.

I’m still waiting for my Enyaq. Glad to know you have got yours.
Enyaq iV60. Ordered July 10th, 2021
Moon White, 20” Vega Wheels. Eco suite. Chrome package
Comfort seat basic. Climate basic, Light & view basic, Drive Sport basic,
Covenience +, Assisted drive +, Parking +, Infotainment +, Sunroof

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post