Waiting on my 85 Business Edition

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
ChrisVanMeer

Post by ChrisVanMeer »

Hey everyone,

I am Chris from The Netherlands and recently a new Enyaq 85 Business Edition was ordered for me. Before that I did some test driving (80 Sportsline) and had in kind to pick the Race Blue color, but decided against that after I saw the standard Energy Blue color.

I am really looking forward on this since it’s a really gorgeous car and it will be my first EV. Already taking measures that my electric installation will be converted from 1x 25A to 3x 25A to be able to charge with 11kW at home.

The wallbox (cube charging) is planned for June.
The car will probably be delivered at the end of July.

HampshireEV

Post by HampshireEV »

Hi Chris, good luck with your new Enyaq and I hope you enjoy it ...

We have had our vRS Coupe (in graphite grey) for exactly one year (10,500 miles) and we love it for the comfort, styling, effortless cruising and practicality (including huge interior space, even in the coupe version).

You may be interested in the adventures of two of your compatriots in their Enyaq:

https://twitter.com/4x4electricnl
https://4x4electric.com

Best regards, Graham
Skoda Enyaq iV vRS Coupe - Graphite Grey, 20" Taurus wheels & aerotrims, heatpump + usual vRS spec (also PPF front end & full ceramic coating).

6.5kWp solar PV, 6kWh home battery, 3.68kW hybrid inverter, myenergi Zappi & Eddi.
RichR

Post by RichR »

Energy Blue is the best colour. I might be biased :D
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
peters_enyaq

Post by peters_enyaq »

Sorry. Race Blue every time 😎
Present: iv60 Suite Race Blue
On order: Coupe 85X Sportline Plus Race Blue

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post