New Enyaq Coupe in NZ

New to the Skoda Enyaq Forums? Introduce yourself here
enyaq_coupe_nz

Post by enyaq_coupe_nz »

After ordering in June, our Sportline Coupe was delivered last week. Loving it so far - our first BEV, and replacing an 18 yo Mondeo - so a real step up in tech / driver assist etc.

The only thing I can't figure out / set up is the WiFI connection. According to the manual, under "Menu > Settings > WiFI" should be an option, but no such option exists for us.

In NZ, there is no SKODA Connect functionality, with no activated cellular network partner. So, we rely on Android Auto / Apple Carplay for nav functions etc. And you have to walk out to the cold car to manually set up the stationary aircon for the following morning :)

Ken3966

Post by Ken3966 »

In UK the cars have a built in sim and connect themselves for which you pay a fee, included in purchase price for first 3 years?
The wi-fi option is I think so that the car can be a hub for other equipment? I have never managed to make my car connect to home WiFi myself and not sure why I would need to here. Not sure how any of your cars functions can be worked remotely, if at all, without the Skoda server access.
It was down for us yesterday and many cars didn’t charge overnight because of that!
Grey vrs coupe with 20” wheels, heat pump, heated windscreen and rear seat, adjustable suspension, Canton sound and head up display

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post