Skoda connect

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Ihopeidontregretthis

Post by Ihopeidontregretthis »

Hi everybody first post and looking for help,got the Enyaq 4 weeks ago and cannot get connected to Skoda connect,I get so far and that is it.I raise it ith th supplying dealer and after speaking to skoda technical they say that the car is showing as not having an infotainment system anda had reset is needed,anyone what that is and what it involves.Fantastic car let down by the simplest things which really should never have been let happen in a £50,000 car and to add insult to injury they are fully booked up until 16 Nov.

By the way the car is an 80 Sportline in velvet red with pan roof/125 kw charger and a few other its and bobs.

Wombleyaq

Post by Wombleyaq »

You need to pull the fuse to the infotainment system...some info on how to do that in another thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=245&p=3069&hilit=Fuse#p3069
Enyaq iV 80 Loft
Walter Eagle

Post by Walter Eagle »

Hi there Ihopeidontregretthis

Couldn't agree more with your second last sentence. I'd go further and say the "simplest" things are all software in nature.

I think you've been incredibly patient not to have this connection for four weeks. I really enjoy the electromechanical aspects of the Enyaq: drive, steering, comfort etc. Operating system, apps and communications not so much. They're all like an afterthought.

I'm sorry I can't offer any solution. I had problems connecting for my first week and I almost got to the fuse-pulling stage. For some reason my system just kicked in to life after days of repeating the same actions again and again and hoping for a different outcome. What is it they say about madness?

Stick with it. I'm not enthusiastic that Release 3.0 of the car's operating system still has malfunctions of this level. Lord knows what the Rel 1.0 and 2.0 major releases had wrong with them! Maybe by Rel.6.0 we'll all love the seamless user-friendly interface that it will have. Maybe.

Walter

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post