Everything Unavailable

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Same with gridio the last few days. It starts charging but gridio can not stop charging apparently, but reads the charge level correct.
So probably some change on the API. (intended? probably not).

Vasarolli

Post by Vasarolli »

Mralanb

Post by Mralanb »

I have managed to connect intelligent octopus but still won't bump charge or create a schedule.
I believed Skodas were good. The car itself fantastic but had problems from day 1 with charging. I got the car July so hopefully new year it will all work as expected.
orrery

Post by orrery »

EnyaqAndy23 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:05 pm Does this normally stop Octopus Intelligent from working?

The failure last week (Wed evening?) stopped my charge before we left on a journey the following morning. Luckily I had enough, with a quick manual charge at breakfast.
I have experience of similar reliability with Nissan on the Leaf. Why do these car manufacturers not realise that this is an integral part of the car functionality? I didn't bother looking at the Nissan Ariya because of these issues, but the Skoda system seems just as unreliable. I'll bet the Tesla system is better.
iV80 Lounge, Heat Pump, 125kW charging, Tow bar
Previous EVs: Leaf 40 (x2), Leaf 30, Leaf 24. EVing since 2014.
Mralanb

Post by Mralanb »

Everything now working an octopus energy is scheduling charging.
Sprig

Post by Sprig »

It may have been just coincidence; I was having this problem but I powered down the phone and switched on again and the app worked properly again. May just have stalled in a glitch but worth a try.
iV80 Brilliant Silver, Lounge, Heat Pump,Comfort Seat Basic, Assisted Drive Basic, Climate Plus, Convenience Plus, Transport, Light & View Basic, Sunroof
Mralanb

Post by Mralanb »

The octopus app is now scheduling but still won't bump charge, any ideas?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post