Departure planner via app

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
tomm636

Post by tomm636 »

I have recently noticed I can no longer set a departure time via the app. I am unsure when this functionality stopped working, the app says that I am in private mode, however this is not the case and every other feature in the app seems to work fine. Its not an issue at the minute but this is a feature we use a lot in winter to ensure the car is warm and de-iced.

Anyone else seen similar issues?

I dont know if its related but I also can't look at the "shop" via the cars display, it says I need to log in but fails when i use both the QR code or log in manually.

TIA
Enyaq iV 80 Suite, Quartz Grey, 125 kW DC charging, 20" Vega wheels, Assisted drive pack, Heat pump, Climate pack, Convenience pack, Drive sport pack, Electric Towbar, Family pack plus, Infotainment pack plus, Built Sep 2021

Choppsie

Post by Choppsie »

For me, this has now happened a couple of times, but each time the departure time just started working a couple of days later

I just checked mine and it is showing as working and it did work this morning, car sitting at 19 degrees from 5.30am onwards

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post