No connection to server

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
Drumjitsu

Post by Drumjitsu »

Hi,
I've had my Enyaq since January and everything has been working fine until the end of May. Now the car won't connect to the server and the Skoda connect website shows as offline and the app won't update with any status.

The LTE is showing 5 bars and connected but none of the car's online services like shop and powerpass are working anymore and Skoda connect says offline .

I have tried pulling fuse 19 but it made no difference. The driver user data says that the last sync was 31/05/23 which was 8 days ago. It looks like the problem must be with the connection to the server.

I haven't tried to do a full factory reset yet as I wasn't sure whether it was a good idea and don't want to make the problem worse.

Any ideas?

Makima

Post by Makima »

I had the identical thing last weekend (last connection 05/31/2023)
I reset all the errors with OBD11, of which there were a million, and the thing worked after restarting the multimedia
Drumjitsu

Post by Drumjitsu »

Hi,
That's interesting, I don't have OBD11 so I guess it would require a trip to a dealer for a reset?
I have tried rebooting the infotainment but it didn't help.
Drumjitsu

Post by Drumjitsu »

OK, the following seems to have sorted it out...

Having done all the usual reboots and fuse 19 business it still wouldn't go online even though it was connected.
I even tried a factory reset, only to find that it wouldn't do it because it wasn't online and couldn't delete the user!
In the end I changed user to guest when it powered up then selected online and it connected! Powerpass was now working and the online shop was accessible.
I then swapped the user back to my normal profile and it still seems to be connected with all the in-car stuff working and my app is now correctly showing the car status.
BlackCat

Post by BlackCat »

Drumjitsu wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:25 pm OK, the following seems to have sorted it out...

Having done all the usual reboots and fuse 19 business it still wouldn't go online even though it was connected.
I even tried a factory reset, only to find that it wouldn't do it because it wasn't online and couldn't delete the user!
In the end I changed user to guest when it powered up then selected online and it connected! Powerpass was now working and the online shop was accessible.
I then swapped the user back to my normal profile and it still seems to be connected with all the in-car stuff working and my app is now correctly showing the car status.
My app stopped showing correct status this morning and my user profile in the Enyaq showed last sync as 30th May. Tried your suggestion, swapped to guest and the app updated immediately. Back to my profile and the app carried on showing the Enyaq status ie door/window opened. Thank you.
Enyaq 80 Loft Graphite Grey
Ord: Jul 22, Exp: Jun 23, 20 Wk10, Due May 23
Assisted Drive+, Climate B, Comfort+, Convenience+, Double sided Boot Floor, Driver Sport B,
Family B, Heat Pump, Infotainment+, Light & View B, Rear airbags, Tow bar Prep

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post