home charging

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
livingforever

Post by livingforever »

Interesting. I don't seem to be able to make my Ohme ePOD charger charge at more than 3.5Kw any time of day or night. I get that it might not pull the full 7kw overnight when it's got all night to do it, but I just put it on Max charging right now to see how quickly I could top up and it's still stuck at 3.5.

Any ideas?

MikeJL

Post by MikeJL »

It could be a setting in the car (you can restrict the charging rate), or it’s been restricted because your incoming supply is say 60A or less.
28/8/21 Ordered IV60 Lounge, Quartz Grey Metallic. Delivery quoted 6 months!
25/6/22 Collected car!
Software : ME3.0
livingforever

Post by livingforever »

livingforever wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:04 am Interesting. I don't seem to be able to make my Ohme ePOD charger charge at more than 3.5Kw any time of day or night. I get that it might not pull the full 7kw overnight when it's got all night to do it, but I just put it on Max charging right now to see how quickly I could top up and it's still stuck at 3.5.

Any ideas?
I contacted Ohme and they did something to update the charger from their end, and now charging at 7.

Thanks Ohme!
Shandy

Post by Shandy »

Thanks BioHazard,

I'm all set up now and successfully using PP with IO.

Although, I am in talks with PP again as the home charger has tripped the fuse overnight, with no other appliances being used, three times in less than a month.

But typically, since I reported the issue, it hasn't tripped again.
Black 2021 Enyaq Collection 01.07.2023 and I have no idea what I'm doing! :o

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post