Door won’t open

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
MichaelM

Post by MichaelM »

The back door on the driver side on my Enyaq won’t open. Tried locking, unlocking, using the lock/unlock inside car and still won’t open. All the other doors open fine. Doesn’t open from inside either. Has anyone come across this and sorted it? Thanks
iV60, Loft, Arctic Silver

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

I don’t think I’ve seen this mentioned before, in nearly two years lurking around this forum. We actually have the same issue on our Qashqai which I’ve been told might be an MOT failure issue, due to safety reasons. That’ll be at my own expense but can you get yours done under warranty?
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

I can’t say I’ve seen it on here or either of the other Enyaq forums I occasionally read either.

I guess it could just be a simple mechanical failure of the deadlock mechanism? Probably going to be a visit to a dealership to see if they can force activation via their diagnostics computer. I suspect with the door shut there’s no way to access the mechanism physically without cutting something.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
MichaelM

Post by MichaelM »

Update: Got car booked into garage for a couple of weeks time and then charged the car. Now it opens although charge was only down to 30% so doubt anything to do with it. Put it down to gremlins!!
iV60, Loft, Arctic Silver

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post