Powerpass Card

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Enyaq
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

My Powerpass card came through - just in time for our holiday trip starting tomorrow :D

However, when adding it to the app, it tells me that the card has already been added to an account, and can't be added to a second one :o

I've spoken to the help line (on an 00800 number, seems that it should be free from a landline but no clue if it's free from a mobile), and they are raising it with their technical support. No idea if it will be resolved without sending out a new card, after we've gone :(

Anyone else had anything like this?
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
Ordered 20th December 2021, mine 21st March 2023
Charger: Zappi

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

/\ Not experienced what you’ve described above but as the RFID part no longer works on my PowerPass card, I don’t use it anyway with Ionity, as I can activate charging through the PowerPass app. 👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

I've tested the app on my local shell charger, but the one I'm hoping to use tomorrow night, far from home, is card only :(

I've gone for the middle tier, so Ionity is less likely to be my charger of choice!
Sportline, Artic Silver, parking+, infotainment+, convenience+, family basic, assisted drive+, climate+, towbar
HarryHuk

Post by HarryHuk »

I had the devil's own time trying to get the app to work with BP Pulse rapid chargers. They seem to prefer the card.

PowerPass seem to have screwed up with the card for you there.
60 Loft Graphite Grey ordered late Nov 2021, delivered late June 2022. UK based
Heat pump, 19" wheels,
chrome, transport, sport drive basic, assisted drive basic, parking basic, light and view basic. ME3.0.0 (from factory)
inexeng

Post by inexeng »

snalbansed wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:07 pm My Powerpass card came through - just in time for our holiday trip starting tomorrow :D

However, when adding it to the app, it tells me that the card has already been added to an account, and can't be added to a second one :o

I've spoken to the help line (on an 00800 number, seems that it should be free from a landline but no clue if it's free from a mobile), and they are raising it with their technical support. No idea if it will be resolved without sending out a new card, after we've gone :(

Anyone else had anything like this?
Yes exactly the same thing happened to me.
Card arrived yesterday, but the app says
Oops looks like this card was already added to an account.

Big mistakes by this Elli lot
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

They are now sending me a new card in the post, which should be available to me just after I finish my holiday and am charging at home again...
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

I've now had the promised "Your Powerpass charging card was sent successfully" email, which I don't think I got the first time. Maybe this time it will work...
solprior

Post by solprior »

Exactly the same thing happened with me. I got the "Your Powerpass charging card was sent successfully" email yesterday (13th April), so I decided to have another go at adding the card - and it was already listed as active in the app. It may be worth checking again.
snalbansed

Post by snalbansed »

I have two of them actually - maybe one for the existing card and one for the new one. Neither is already listed as active, so I think I'll wait for the new one and try that. I'm home again now, so not likely to need it for a few weeks!
inexeng

Post by inexeng »

My card has now appeared in the app and become active. But just before this I also got an email saying a new card is on the way.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post