My iV60

Post pictures of your Skoda Enyaq here
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Global Tint are who I spoke to. They were very open and honest about the ‘dot matrix’ effect (to the point where they actually put me off!! But I’d only just got the Enyaq at the time).

Did you have the ‘Luna’ shade ?
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Goaty wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:40 pm Global Tint are who I spoke to. They were very open and honest about the ‘dot matrix’ effect (to the point where they actually put me off!! But I’d only just got the Enyaq at the time).

Did you have the ‘Luna’ shade ?
Yeah I went with the Luna, so it's I would say a bit darker than factory from the exterior so a little bit more privacy and protection for my kids and dog.
60 Loft, Parking Basic Package, Moon White

I’m a @TentBox Ambassador. Ask me anything about TentBox! 😃

Might work for a well know charging company 😉

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
Goaty

Post by Goaty »

Now all you need to do (after getting the front done) is peel off all the chrome lettering on the back and replace with black Sportline lettering 🤪👍
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
RichR

Post by RichR »

How about fitting Sportline body coloured side plastics? It changes the look of the car quite a lot getting rid of those black plastic bits on the doors. I guess you could wrap the black ones if you can match the paint colour.

Of course - for all the Sportline styling choices, you could just buy a Sportline ;)
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Goaty wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:08 pm Now all you need to do (after getting the front done) is peel off all the chrome lettering on the back and replace with black Sportline lettering 🤪👍
I'm going g to loose at least the iV, 60 & Enyaq I'm the smer when I have more time and less frostbite fingers to co tend with. Considering the black lettering like my Karoq had but its about £40 I think

RichR wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:21 pm How about fitting Sportline body coloured side plastics? It changes the look of the car quite a lot getting rid of those black plastic bits on the doors. I guess you could wrap the black ones if you can match the paint colour.

Of course - for all the Sportline styling choices, you could just buy a Sportline ;)
Na I'm not going to that extent would have been cheaper buying a sportline in that regard, 60 is ample for us so couldn't justify the price of a standard 80 let alone sportline trim ! I'll see you two kids fo your and my 60 ? 18 month boy and 7 year old girl ? :lol:

Electrician - 18th Edition & 2391-52 Qualified - Over 18 years, so I know what I'm talking about 😂
RichR

Post by RichR »

Heh, yeah no kids here, just dogs. We paid the mortgage off last year which is what set the budget for the Enyaq.

Black letters would look good though. I still think they look special on my blue Enyaq.
Enyaq iV 80 Sportline, Energy Blue, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus, Convenience Plus, Comfort Seat Plus, Transport Pack, Heat Pump, ME3.2, Built Nov 2021.
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

RichR wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:14 pm Heh, yeah no kids here, just dogs. We paid the mortgage off last year which is what set the budget for the Enyaq.

Black letters would look good though. I still think they look special on my blue Enyaq.
We've got a dog too he fits between the two.kids seats......just haha !

Only thing with cha ging the badge is making sure it's positioned right and you know get onw shot :shock:

white67

Post by white67 »

Oops - looks like I've posted on the wrong page! Off to "New members" now!
Enyaq iV 60 Suite, Race Blue Metallic, 21" Betria Alloys, Tow Bar Prep, Comfort Seat Basic - with Heated Seats added, Convenience Pack Plus,
Drive Pack Basic, Light & View Pack Basic, Parking Pack Plus, Assisted Drive Plus, Infotainment Plus
BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

Holly crap it happened 97% and 203 miles on the guess o meter hello spring sunshine!

Also managed 3.5mi/kWh today on a 60 mile round trip on b roads

BioHzrd

Post by BioHzrd »

The aptly named "Boogie Bus" by the kids ready for the holiday.

I have to say the noise from the wing bars is so noticeable in the Enyaq it goes to show just how much NVH comes off an combustion car.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post