Used enyaq prices

All Skoda Enyaq related discussions
Keyfinsan

Post by Keyfinsan »

I have been using my enyaq 60 for over six months now which I have bought privately. I like it so much, so once my company has enabled the salary sacrifice scheme I have decided to order an enyaq 80 to boost total range. I have been observing the used enyaq prices offered by multiple online buyers and I see a considerable drop in the last month or so, almost 8 to 10 thousand pounds

Does anyone have an idea why this is the case and whether it is a temporary thing?
Thanks

Goaty

Post by Goaty »

The used prices were over-inflated for a while, as demand seriously outpaced what was deliverable. This might be settling down a bit now.

I read this earlier today, about a potential slow-down in EV demand (Daily Mail’s finance section, so might need a pinch of salt!)

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/ele ... TkuMC4wLjA.
iV80 Loft, Black, 21” Betria, 125kW, Climate Plus, Asst Drive Basic. Tethered PodPoint. Ordered May 2021. Delivered Nov 2021. Regrettably returned Jan 2024 (Company car. Changed jobs).
Keyfinsan

Post by Keyfinsan »

Goaty wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:16 pm The used prices were over-inflated for a while, as demand seriously outpaced what was deliverable. This might be settling down a bit now.

I read this earlier today, about a potential slow-down in EV demand (Daily Mail’s finance section, so might need a pinch of salt!)

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/ele ... TkuMC4wLjA.
Thank you, appreciated
IanEV

Post by IanEV »

I’ve got the same dilemma :)
Ordered August 2021, collected 28/4
iV60 Loft, v3.0 software,
Velvet red, pano roof,
basic parking and convenience pack
100kw upgraded free of charge
Podpoint home charger
Cwl80

Post by Cwl80 »

Back in August there were only about 80 Enyaq’s for sale on autotrader since then the market has been flooded ,mainly by new 60’s.Just before Christmas there were around 430 Enyaq’s for sale dropping in the New Year below the 400 mark .This has meant dealers have had to drop their prices back to correct list price which will affect S/H prices especially on the 60 Enyaq
Ordered 16/06/ 2022 80 Sports Line ,Race blue ,pan roof .My 5th Skoda when it comes,present car 2020 Octavia Estate
ricky10

Post by ricky10 »

most used enyaq prices are still way higher than the OTR price of new enyaq ordered in first half of 2022. anything furhter back is even cheaper than the current used.

I ordered 80iV loft back in June with OTR 43k. cheapest 80iv is 39K with 28K on the clock. that car would normally be aroudn 44k-46k but thats utterly ridiculous that a well used car is as expensive as new - this is a reflection of supply and demand.

hopefully things are returning to normal with pricing and availability. one shouldnt expect 0 depreciations with cars.

also Tesla slashed their pricing for new cars. tho still much more expensive than Enyaq/ID4 pricing. but that will have an impact on used car of these types.

personally I am not looking at used prices to gauge what is going on wiht the purchased. a quick look at autotrader there seems to be some decent used deals for enyaw 60 if you are a cash buying - £33k-36k. but if you are buying on finance, you are no better off with these reduced prices than 6 months ago due to the interest rate hike as the result of the failed bugdet and constant BoE interest rate rises

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post